Wednesday, December 15, 2004

And it's been a while

Oh yeah, 3 months, that's a long time for an update to this thing. Sorry about that folks, this kinda got sidetracked for the last little while, life had to take a pirority.

Anyways, the original purpose of this blog was to be a sort of way for me to post things of interest to me, and share with the world. Well, that hasn't changed, but I am also going to expand upon it as well. In other words, i'm going to start posting a few little things about my life and what I feel like damn well posting, got it? Good.

Anyways, when I get a little bit more mobile with what I do (which is why I like a journal/notepad) with my future PDA, then you will see quite a few updates to this as well. In the mean time, enjoy what I post, and please comment. You can either do that through the comments box on the bottom of every post I make, or email me at derrick_007AThotmail.com

Until then, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home