Thursday, October 20, 2005

You got to be shitting me, December 24th!

Wow, talk about taking a little time off. You know, if it wasn't for how damn popular some of these blogs were, I probably would have forgot about this thing existing. Not to mention the fact that I started playing around with Picasa again (wow, was I ever missing out).

While surfing through some of my pictures, I came across the ones I took at Ray Port Campground earlier this summer. This little chipmunk, is dubbed the name Chippy (original, huh?) so, I decided, why not post this guy. Meh, it's something to do right now before I go do a #2.

There are more, if there is actually a fanbase for this (haha) i'll post more then.

Signing out (for now)

Derrick (DRock, for anybody who isn't in my l33t inner circle (god I hate puns today) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger D-Rock said...

God, I hate spammers, more than spammers, I hate spammer bots. I'm just going to leave this up for now for amusment. Isn't that great?

P.S. I don't think I have to mention this but, DON'T CLICK THAT LINK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home